Take a closer look at your company and answer these two questions, “do you like the way it is performing?” and “would you want to see it grow faster and become a multinational?” One way of rejuvenating your company or growing it into a multinational is taking it to a facilitative offshore jurisdiction, such as Singapore. Registering a company in Singapore is setting it off for success using the superb environment to grow locally, regionally, and internationally.
Singapore is home to some of the biggest brands, such as Volkswagen to Barclays Bank. So, expanding your business there will be following a path tested and proved reliable for business growth. So, how do you go about registering a company in Singapore? The best method is working with an agency.
Singapore became a state of Malaysia in 1963 following the dissolution of the Crown Colony, but it broke away into an independent state two years later due to political and economic disputes. Since then, the country’s administration has worked tirelessly to build the pro-business jurisdiction we know of today.
Its economic, social, and political stability have been amazing, but these are not the only reasons that make it stand out.
Here is a summary of the main reasons why Singapore stands out as a unique investment destination in the Far East and across the globe.
- A straightforward tax regime characterized by low taxes.
- Singapore is a revered financial hub in Asia-pacific.
- Highly developed infrastructure.
- Supportive administration.
- Zero-tolerance to corruption.
- English-speaking workforce.
- Gives your company a respected image globally.
- Foreign ownership is allowed.
Register a Company in Singapore: Here are the Main Requirements
Do you like the benefits we have listed above? Well, we have just started, and the list can go on and on. So, it is time to get ready for company registration, and here are the main requirements:
- Company name (pre-approved).
- Resident director.
- Resident secretary.
- Share capital.
- Registered address.
- Company structure.
- Company registration documents, including articles of association, consent from directors and company secretary.
Get the Assistance of an Agency to Register a Company in Singapore
Are the requirements we have listed above many and complex for you to prepare? Well, many are those who find it pretty challenging. Particularly, getting the company address and a committed company secretary in Singapore is never easy.
To simplify the process of company registration in Singapore, you should work with an agency of experts.
Here are the top five reasons to work with an agency of experts when registering a company in Singapore:
- The agencies have professionals with vast experience in company registration.
- Your documents are prepared professionally by professionals.
- The experts can help you identify a good address and company secretary for your company.
- If you do not have a resident director, the agency can provide a nominee director.
- The agency can also help you craft a good strategy for entering into the new market and carrying out due diligence.
- After company registration, the agency will come in handy in helping you with other executive functions, such as payroll management, accounting, and filing tax returns.
Singapore is the best jurisdiction for offshore investment. As we have demonstrated in this post, it offers a long list of benefits that you can count on to promptly register your company.
To complete the process of company registration in Singapore more conveniently, make sure to have the best experts on your side. They hold your hand during and after registration, ensuring that your company complies with all laws/ policies and takes advantage of the available opportunities.
Make sure to only work with the best agency for a company set up in Singapore to enjoy more benefits for your enterprise.